Suggested Usage of Organic Chlorella
Your use of Chlorella should factor in your activity levels, metabolism and general health. We caution that Chlorella can initially result in mild bowel movement changes in some persons, introduce it slowly and only increase the amount after these changes disappear.
- Start-up: 2 portions per day for first week or two.
- Maintenance: 6 portions per day.
- Optimum: 6 portions three times daily or 18 portions total per day.
Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid (preferably pure water to assist the removal of toxins). You can take Chlorella with every meal or once a day.Synergy Natural Organic Chlorella perfect as a broad-spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Spirulina.
EU Food Supplements Regulations requires the caution “Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.”
Alternatives to Organic Chlorella Powder
Chlorella as a nutritional source is host to phenomenal health benefits. Regularly consuming this amazing dietary supplement can assist your body in supporting healthy cellular metabolism and immune function. At Synergy Natural, we’re all about inspiring a greater number of people to pursue the best version of themselves.
You might also be interested in products like ourOrganic Spirulina Powder and ourOrganic Super Greens Powder. Each of these are a fast and easy way of introducing some incredible nutritional benefits to your daily routine.
Synergy Natural have made the nutritional benefits of some of nature’s most complete superfoods available to customers in an easy to consume format. Whether it is a tablet taken at the beginning and end of each day, or it is a powder that is easily mixed into your favourite smoothie, Synergy Natural products are an excellent choice for those looking to bring some more of mother nature’s loving support into their lives.
Synergy Natural Quality
As fresh water is the medium in which these micro-algae grow (Spirulina and Chlorella do not grow in sea water), the water source is the most important factor in determining the quality and purity of any brand of spirulina or chlorella.
Many other producers use filtered municipal water which usually contains fluoride, chlorine, aluminium and other chemicals. Some even utilize local river water as their source which is likely to contain numerous man-made chemicals from agricultural and industrial run-off.
Unlike most other brands, all Synergy Natural’s products whether in powder or tablet form is 100% pure without binders, additives or excipients, and is flushed with nitrogen to keep out the most damaging substance to dried, natural plant ingredients, which is oxygen.
The second most damaging is light, so Synergy Natural does not pack into glass (clear or amber), but opaque HDPE recyclable plastic which acts as an effective barrier to light. Glass, although a wonderful recyclable material is in this instance not the most desirable as the potency and shelf life may be reduced in a short time due to light transmission and oxidation if oxygen is not excluded.
About Synergy Natural
- We are an ethical and philosophical company passionate in our ideals to bring quality products and good health to everyone.
- We are about humanity and morality; care and compassion; being reasonable and fair. Our organisation strives to do the right thing.
- We do not put profit ahead of people, growth ahead of society and communities, technology and production ahead of the natural world or market domination ahead of compassion for humankind.
- We endeavour to successfully balance commercial reality of care for customers, satisfaction of employees, and reward for stakeholders.
- We believe in promoting sustainability of the earth and the people on it. This means that as a company, we strive to make organic and GE-free food available to all.
||We are 100% cruelty free. Neither our products nor our ingredients have been tested on animals. Some companies still employ this cruel practice
||We are 100% vegan. Using animal parts for products or packaging is cruel, unhealthy and unnecessary.
||We are 100% palm oil free. Look for palm oil, palmitate or simply "vegetable" oil on labels. Some things like glycerine can be derived from palm oil without mentioning it on the label. We investigate our suppliers and their ingredients before purchasing.