Eden Healthfoods: Who We Are
Eden Healthfoods is a well-established health company dedicated to creating genuine products, with your health and welfare in mind.
We're quality driven, creating premium wholefood nutritional supplements and all our products are made to be the strongest, purest and most effective offerings on the market, using the best ingredients available with no expense spared.
Discover the Benefits of Wild C by Eden Health Foods and More
When getting healthy and feeling your best is everything, you need the very best nutrition, such as Wild C by Eden Health Foods and our other natural, organic products designed to keep you feeling your best. At EZ Organic Shop, we offer a wide range of organic supplements, powders, herbs, oils, and creams, to help you achieve optimal health, such as our Eden Health Foods Wild C. Find all your Australian organic products in one place for great value and “C” the benefits for yourself!
Benefits of Natural Vitamin C
Another of the great products we offer is our Wild C Truly Natural Vitamin C – the only entirely natural vitamin C supplement in Australia. Vitamin C is an essential micronutrient because it acts as a source of energy as well as an immune booster. It’s important to supplement with vitamin C every day because your body cannot store it; it needs a regular supply. Here are some of the benefits of taking our natural vitamin C supplement daily.
- It’s a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants protect the cells in your body by minimising the damage that free radicals (unstable chemicals that harm healthy cells) can cause. Your body is especially vulnerable to oxidative stress and free radical damage if you work out regularly and do not consume enough vitamin C.
- It may help lower blood pressure. Vitamin C may be able to help you manage your blood pressure. As a water soluble vitamin, it also acts as a diuretic, helping your kidneys remove more water and sodium from the body, relaxing the walls of your blood vessels and lowering blood pressure.
- It can help bolster your immune system. Vitamin C helps prevent a variety of diseases, such as scurvy. As such, it boosts your immune system and may help stave off the common cold, the flu, and other illnesses. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it an essential vitamin for overall health, as well.
The Importance of Pre-Workout Powder
If you’re serious about getting a great workout, you might want to consider adding a pre-workout powder to your routine. Pre-workout supplements are made of a blend of ingredients chosen to give you an energy and nutrient boost before you work up a sweat. Here are a few reasons that pre-workout powders are a smart move.
- More energy. It’s easy to see that having more energy during your workout is a good thing. Although many pre-workout products get their kick from added caffeine, we use only natural ingredients, such as green tea, yerba mate, and guarana for a smooth energy boost with no crash or jitters.
- Better performance. One of the main reasons to take pre-workout supplements is that they can increase your ability to train harder. A good supplement can help you operate at the top of your game – feeling good and having the power and stamina you need to get through the most gruelling of workouts.
- Faster recovery. Although you take these supplements before your workout, they can have a positive impact on your recovery afterwards. If you’re dedicated to getting in peak shape, then you know that it requires pushing yourself to your limits. That means that your body will need help recovering, and pre-workout powders can help.
- We highly recommend our range of Sunwarrior vegan protein, which makes a great pre-workout supplement to get the best out of your efforts without compromising on your ethics.
Benefits of Post-Workout Powder in Australia
When you’ve just finished a challenging workout, your body needs certain things to help it recover and rebuild – especially protein. Protein is the primary component of muscles, and it is vital to the production of immune system cells, hormones, enzymes, and neurotransmitters. Here are a few of the reasons you should end your workout with a post-workout supplement.
- Efficient nutrition. Protein powder is a dense nutrient source, providing lots of nutrition for comparatively few calories. After a workout, you need that nutrition, but not excess calories to negate all your exercise efforts.
- Muscle growth. Post-workout shakes contain protein to help you build muscle. When combined with regular strength training and a proper diet, post-workout protein shakes may help stimulate the muscle gains you’re working so hard for.
- Better overall health. Replenishing your body’s supply of protein is an excellent way to keep yourself in optimal shape. Getting plenty of protein, especially after a strenuous workout, can help minimise muscle soreness as well as improve your immune system’s response to infections.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Chocolate Protein Powder
We offer a range of protein powders to meet a variety of needs and preferences. Protein powders are a great way to nourish your body and satisfy your hunger. People use them for different reasons, such as to improve athletic performance, to lose weight, or to build muscle. Here are some tips to help you choose the right chocolate protein powder for you.
- To build muscle: If your goal is muscle growth, look for a protein powder with a high biological value, such as whey protein or whey isolates.
- To lose weight: For help reaching your weight-loss goals, choose a protein powder with no added sugars or sweeteners made from starch, such as dextrins and maltodextrins.
- To soothe a finicky tummy: If you are dealing with digestive issues, look for a protein powder without lactose sugars or artificial sweeteners. You may also need a gluten-free option if your gastrointestinal woes involve a gluten sensitivity.
- To suit a vegan or vegetarian diet: Milk-based products aren’t your only option when it comes to getting your protein. There are also many 100% plant-based proteins on the market, such as those made from soy, rice, or hemp.
Winding Down Post Workout
There’s no better feeling than winding down after a strenuous workout. We reckon the best way to do so is with a cup of hot tea from the Teelixir range which offers a variety of flavours and health benefits from enhanced brain function to immunity boosters. Top off your workout with some well-deserved relaxation.
About EZ Organic Shop
Whether you’re looking for our Eden Health Foods Detox Program or a single product, such as our Eden Health Foods Ultimate Protein, we have what you need. From activated charcoal powder to broccoli sprout powder to raw, freeze-dried acai, we have it all. Contact EZ Organic Shop today with any questions or for more information.